136 Answers »
2. good sense of humor
1. Genuine – both to themselves and those around them.
*humor at themselves and the world
2. Good listener
1. Caring- would do ANYTHING for you
2. Trustworthy- won’t go behind your back & can always tell you the truth
3. Humor- can make you laugh even when you feel like the world is against you
1. Nonjudgmental of others.
2. Able to enjoy both a fun night out and a relaxing night at home.
3. Easy to talk to and share feelings with.
3. Good Listener
1) Care: always has my back, through thick or thin.
2) Trustworthy: I can tell them anything I want
3) Real: The real deal, not a fake not a phony, a real friend.
1-sense of humor
Loyalty. I can’t have a relationship that would be positive to me if I couldn’t rely on them, and have them rely on me. We need to have common ground, and strong roots.
Honesty. Lies are ugly and you can never get out of them. I prefer to have a friend who can get me through my troubles instead of getting me in to more troubles.
Respectful. To me and our other peers. Someone who is polite and will listen to me with an open ear.
1. ability to work with my quirks as I work with his/hers
2. Huge sense of humor
1. looks good naked
2. has lots of money
3. has a cat
2 Open Mind
b) silliness mixed with intelligence
c) open mindness
2. Someone who accepts who I am
3. Someone who I can laugh with
1. Genuine kindness
2. sense of humour
3. more balls then me
2. to be there when i need you most.
3. good ethics. i dont need to befriend the assholes. i have to communicate with them every day.
2. reliance of each other
3. keep your promise
1) Being there for me when I need him
3) Sense of humor
Loyalty, Honesty, Humor.
1. Non Judgmental
2. open minded
Sense of humor
[…] 128 Answers » […]
Unconditional love and acceptance and ability to speak honestly to me without anger or hurtfulness
1) Being there for me when I need them (as I would do for them)
2) Sense of humour
3) That spark – some sort of connection that makes us interesting to each other.
1)being open to new things – like a finger up the bumhole, i do enjoy a good bumhole.
2)how many drugs they can do in a night, the more the better, drugs are cool kids.
3)must be wetter than helen.
trustworthy, compassionate, funny
Mail (will not be published) (required)