19 Answers »
this is already a beauty enough for me 😉
1. Do not gossip about anyone.
2. Don’t get “caught in the moment” and give in to temptation.
3. Give at least compliments a day.
4. Listen if someone wants to talk to me.
5. Smile even if I’m having the worst day. (You never know who might be looking)
I have a personal motto “Am veritas, an nihil.” It’s latin for “The truth, or nothing”, I think it fits well with my top qualities.
honesty (sincerity), curiosity, decisiveness, hard work/play, and one I struggle with, letting go… at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what others think of you as long as the top 4 are covered.
I feel that these qualities define us as human beings, particularly the first one.
*BE HONEST WITH MYSELF $ OTHERS
*RESPECT MYSELF $ OTHERS
*TRY TO KEEP MY SENSE OF HUMOR
*NEVER SPEAK ILL OF OTHERS
Make a difference
1. Honesty, no matter the cost
2. Respect for thyself
3. Integrity in all I do
4. Find something beautiful once a day
5. Remember my beginnings
1. Kindness, it has to be childish kindness, the one that doesn’t judge or expects a reward.
2. Understanding, the type that leaves you open to change your beliefs and challenges them as well.
3. Patience, just being able to wait and not get stressed or angry.
4. Friendship, to only choose the best for yourself and never carry anybody whom you don’t wish to carry, because to be honest, we only deserve the best company for ourselves.
5. Try your best to make someone else smile everyday.
– Loyalty, because without it, you have a lack of
– Trustworthiness, which is what helps you keep and make
– Friend(s), they become your (sometimes only) allies so when you fall in
– Love, you’ll never be alone and with love comes
– Curiosity, because without it, you’ll never know where your loyalties lie.
Love, balance, loyalty, tolerance, and optimism.
I have one, love.
Faith, without it I can be nothing of value even to myself
Truth, everything hinges on my being truthful
Kindness no matter how I feel, it isn’t about me
Empathy, I haven’t walked in your shoes
Encourager, be someone’s cheerleader. They just might not have one.
Let there be Peace and Let It Begin With Me…
1. Be happy
4. Do not fear.
Keep true to my faith in Jesus Christ.
Never ending perseverance.
Never forget where I came from.
Behave as if I am someone’s role model. Because I just might be.
perseverance (in the face hardship and trials)
kindness (everyone is fighting a hard battle)
intelligence (the ability to question things, the curiosity to learn new things)
adventurousness (wanting to experience new things)
open mindedness (everyone has their own personal truth)
Mail (will not be published) (required)